They’re perfect best friends, I swear
i finished my christmas list i can’t wait
- $ 1,000,000 in cash
- the souls of those who have displeased me this year
- another boyfriend in case my other one escapes
Reactions to Peeta telling Caeser that Katniss is pregnant.
Reblogging for Haymitch.
HIS FUCKING NAME IS WOODY HARRELSON IM DEAD
So my mum likes to tell this story of when I played the angel Gabriel in a nativity play. Apparently I was about 7 and while I was meant to be standing all serene and angelic in the background, I got into some kind of fist fight with another angel.
My mum calls it an embarrassment.
I call it committing to the role
headcanon in which lily is not the saint everyone makes her out to be but instead HUMAN and A MOTHER and so—for just a second—wishes it had been neville
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
There’s… something about Mary…
Everyone’s worried about Mary affecting the show or Johnlock ship, and all I’m thinking is: Aww yiss. Threesomes.
Side note- If you are one of the few who think threatening an actress is AT ALL acceptable behavior: Unfollow me. Do it. Here it is.
Aw yiss, threesomes indeed. Wouldn’t mind.
I read somewhere that this campaign lowered local rape statistics by 11%.
Keep reblogging this. Everyone.
YES YES YES YES YES YES
gurl do you speak spanish because i think you are
microsoft word old man dog thing